English | Japanese
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
Windows XP SP2 or later
Windows 2000 Professional SP4 or later
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Canon PIXMA iP2600 Drivers Download
Link Download : Download
How to Download and Install :
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Driver/Software Details :
Berlangganan artikel terbaru dari blog ini langsung via email