English | Spanish | Arabic | Czech | German | Danish | Finnish | French | Greek | Hungarian | Indonesian | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Dutch | Norwegian | Polish | Portuguese | Russian | Northern Sami | TC | Thai | Turkish | Chinese
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- The Catalog File signed by Microsoft has been updated.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
The following problem has been rectified:
- When cancelling the print job in collated printing multiple numbers of copies, the print job may not be deleted.
- The problem in the Arabic environment has been rectified.
Windows XP SP2 or later
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Canon PIXMA iP2700 / iP2770 Drivers Download
Link Download : Download
How to Download and Install :
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click "Yes" then "OK", this will complete the uninstallation process.
Driver/Software Details :
Berlangganan artikel terbaru dari blog ini langsung via email