ATI Displays Control Panel version 4.5.7
All retail and OEM (Apple supplied) ATI products are now supported with the latest version of ATI Displays. Functionality and features will vary from product to product.
Do not remove your previously installed ATI files. This installer will overwrite any files that need to be updated. If you remove your existing ATI files, your older ATI product may no longer function as expected. You must restart your computer after installation is complete to fully activate the new software.
Download : Direct Link | Or via AMD Official Download Site
- Power Macintosh Computer with ATI Graphics
- Mac OS X 10.2.x or newer (10.3 .x + recommended, 10.4 required for VERSAVISION with OEM graphics)
- 128MB of System Memory (RAM) (512MB recommended)
- RADEON ROM Update (released August 2005) for full advanced feature-set on retail board products.
Changes in this Version/Release
- Added support for iMac G5
- Added support for 15"(1.67/1.5 GHz) and 17"(1.67 GHz) G4 Powerbook - 2005
- Improved reliability for self repair feature.
- V-Sync disabled for Mac OS X 10.4.3; enabled for prior OS versions.
VersaVISION Enable OEM Product
Restart after the installation finish for changes to take place